NEW LAMBTON VETS PUPPY PRESCHOOL
New Lambton Vets Puppy Partners is for you and your puppy aged 8-14 weeks. Puppy Partners is held at our clinic in a clean and COVID safe environment. Our Puppy Partners package includes:
- Access to a private Facebook group with online videos, training tips and tricks, and much more
- Weekly supervised classes with trained staff one evening per week x 4 weeks 6.30pm – 7.30pm
- 46 page hard copy course manual
We will look at:
- How puppies learn
- Understanding puppy body language
- Using positive reinforcement for training
- Teaching your pup how to settle
- Crate training and sleeping
- Common puppy problems: play-biting, barking, jumping, chewing, digging and toilet training
- Basic obedience: sit, stay, lie down, leave it, look, loose lead walking
- Responsible pet ownership
Before your first class
Ensure that your puppy has had at least its first vaccination.
Make sure puppy is used to wearing a collar and a lead – and bring them to class.
Please don’t feed puppy a meal before class.
If your puppy has favourite treats bring very small pieces for training, otherwise liver treats will be supplied.
PHONE 4952 8809 to BOOK YOUR PLACE